In this episode of The Notable Woman Podcast, I interview Marissa Jones, producer and host of The Vanished Podcast.
In this interview, meet the founder, producer, creator, and host of The Vanished Podcast, Marissa Jones. The Vanished is a true crime podcast that explores the stories of those who have gone missing. Marissa Jones, our guest today, selects the cases she’ll explore, interviewing the loved ones who are still searching for answers, reviewing police case files, and even interviewing officers who worked on the cases and persons of interest in certain disappearances. Marissa is also a paralegal and a Mama. Listen in to hear why she’s interested in missing person cases, how the podcast has evolved over time, and how she got to New and Noteworthy on iTunes (Apple Podcasts).
IN THIS EPISODE, I EXPLORE:
- Why Marissa wanted to start the podcast
- How the podcast has evolved
- Her process for each case and podcast episode
- Her advice for our listeners after interviewing so many families of missing persons
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did creating it. You can listen now, right here from this webpage by clicking the play button below.
Prefer Apple Podcasts? Android user? Go to Overcast here or Google Podcasts here. Pocket Casts? Radio Public? Something else? And of course, if you loved the episode, a review is always appreciated!
EPISODE RESOURCES INCLUDE (affiliate links included):
- The Vanished Podcast website
- The Vanished Podcast Facebook
- The Vanished Podcast Instagram
- The Vanished Podcast Twitter
- The Vanished Podcast on Patreon
- My email tool: Active Campaign
- My online meeting tool: Zoom
- My website hosting fave: Siteground
A BOOK RECOMMENDATION FOR YOU FROM MARISSA:
About Marissa Jones
Marissa Jones is the host of The Vanished Podcast, an iTunes New and Noteworthy podcast. She is also a Paralegal and a Mama.
Connect with Marissa:
If you liked this episode, check out:
The Notable Woman Website
If you’re viewing these show notes from one of the platforms the podcast is distributed to, head on over to the website at www.yournotablelife.com for more resources, additional episodes, and more!